I was able to give a quick demo of these plugin to our internal team & shared the login details with them, for now I have few questions:
1. Mobile Targeting
- We assume the backed Ad Selection algorithm is wired up to find ‘best matching’ Ad based on mobile targeting set by the Advertiser
- Can Geographical Location targeting be extended for Metros or specific lat-long values?
- Assume, we could define versions of the mobile OS for targeting (ex: iOS 3.1)
2. Is RTB plugin part of this installation or that is a separate plugin?
3. If we integrate with OpenX Market, would the Mobile Ads campaigns created using Mobile plugin be able to participate in RTB & be rendered through other networks? and vice-versa
Yes, I’m part of Idealab group of companies.
We have targeting ad by Os, manufacture, capability, location, Geo operator, model and demographics ( Gender and age) and not using backend Ad Selection algorithm.
We have specified the geographical location by using country code only not by lat-long values.
Right now we are targeting only for OS if you need to target by OS version means then we can do as a customisation work.
Yes, we have this as a separate plugin and we can implement on this.
Yes, Our package mobile plugin will able to do RTB and support the other netwok.
If your need any changes or modification on this plugin then we can do the features as a customisation work.
To purchase this product, you can go to this link and place the order.